Well, equipment is of course a subject of change, but this is what I currently use:
- Winradio Excalibur G31DDC
- Afedri SDR-Net
- Drake R8A
- Drake SW8
- Etón E1(XM)
- Degen DE-1103
- Tecsun PL-660
- Tecsun PL-380 (modified for ultralight MW-DXing)
- Wellbrook ALA-1530; Active outdoor loop
- 3 x 200 m BOG’s. Portable antennas, fed via 10:1 baluns.
- Quantum QX v2.o loop from Radio Plus. Loopheads for MW and up to 6.2 MHz.
- Tecsun AN-200 passive loop (for ultralight, ultra-portable purposes).
- MFJ-1026 noise canceller – used as a phaser and modified for mediumwave.
- 10 dB low noise pre-amplifier, designed by DXer Stefan Wikander.
- < 1800 KHz custom made low pass filter from Clifton Laboratories.
- A shipload of recording devices, computers, coaxial cable, power sources, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera…
This page is to be updated with pictures as soon as possible…